Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have created a new set of protocols to minimize risk at the dental office. Infection control has always been a top priority and we will be going above and beyond new recommendations regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. We will have all door handles, sink faucets, light switches, and all "high touch" items disinfected multiple times throughout the day. We will be wearing face shields, the required masks, and head coverings during certain procedures. Please do not be alarmed by our new look! We have also invested in a Surgically Clean Air filtration and purification system that filters and kills bacteria and viruses of a very small size.
We need to reduce the number of patients in the office at one time and we ask for your patience with us. Your appointment and health is very important to us!
*What to expect at your next visit:*
- We will be screening for any signs of illness the day prior to your appointment and again upon arrival.
- We ask that you wait in your car until your appointment time in an effort to decrease the number of people in the waiting room.
- We require that ONLY the patient being treated come into the office. The exception being a caregiver, interpreter, or a parent of a young child. Please keep this to one additional person attending the appointment. This is to keep the number of people in the office and waiting area to a minimum.
- Please wear your own face covering into the office and upon entering, use hand sanitizer at the sanitation station in the waiting room. If you do not have your own face covering, there will be a mask available to you but we do ask that you bring your own due to mask shortages.
- You will notice that the coffee station, kids toys and books, and magazines have been removed from the waiting area to prevent multiple people touching items.
- Once seated for your appointment, we will take your temperature and ask you a series of screening questions. Due to the nature of our profession, ANY answer that indicates someone has been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 or has signs and symptoms associated with it, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- We will ask you to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide rinse for one minute prior to starting your appointment.
- We will be using suction devices that may be new to you during your cleaning and dental treatment in order to reduce the aerosols produced.
We are also asking that any team member who feels ill to stay at home and we will all be taking our own temperatures daily.
We truly look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.